Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clique cliches

I hate that I never fit in a group. It can either be my gym, work, other moms, ANY social circle. I'm never ever ever part of clique.

It's been like this since grade school, high school, college. I have always been the odd one out. I don't know why or what it is. I don't fit in anywhere. Some people think I'm odd because I DO speak my mind, and I DONT give a shit what people think. I don't try to conform.

I guess maybe I should because I find myself with sooooo many friends but I'm never invited anywhere. I'm in group pictures only because I'm with friends of my bf or I just happen to be there. And even then, I feel like I don't belong. Living in Florida, I find it even harder to find really good friends.

It sucks. Always feeling alone. But there are times I absolutely love it. I hate drama, I hate gossip, I hate hearing about dumb complaints. I don't mind being a listener, but if you're bitching that you're broke and you just went on a shopping spree, shut up. If you think you're fat and refuse to change your eating habits shut up. It's crap I hate listening to. My refusal to listen to crap might be why I have no friends.

Plus, my life is surrounded by my 3 kids, 2 dogs and my bf. Everyone is either my age and now just starting a family or have kids my age but much older. The ones I can go party with, are all younger.

I just never fit anywhere. I'm me. But I love me. So everyone else can kiss my ass. :D

1 comment:

  1. ...well, you can kiss my ass too, since I feel the same way...I dont fit anywhere, but I look at it this way: the way people twist and chop themselves up to 'fit', well, it aint my way...I like me the way I am...so...pucker up!!!!

    ReplyDelete